Sunday, September 29, 2013

Parker Brothers Music


Now available at iTunes and Amazon

From Bennie Parker"Strike Down's - Nerve Block" seems to be getting a lot of attention lately, so I thought I would try to explain why I wrote it. 

"Nerve Block" is a song for people, who have been hurt by their loved ones in the past and eventually build up a wall to protect themselves from people who who might try to hurt them again...

But by doing this, they inadvertently "Block" the very same people who really care and love for them as well.

Check out some of my earlier works on YouTube.com and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel @: TheParkerBrosMusic

No comments:

Facebook

Featured Post

I Believe

I believe above is reserved for the Sun, Clouds, and doves Moon and Stars, planets like Mars And if I could stretch beyond the blue, per...